Sulfite (SO3-2) Test Kit for Water (Sensitivity:1 drop iodur/iodat solution is equal to 0,5 mg/l)
1) Rinse the test tube with the water to be tested and fill to the 5 ml mark using injector.
2) Add 4 drops of Sulfite-B Indicator to the test tube place the stopper and shake very well.
3) Add 3 drops of Sulfite-C Indicator (Color Indicator) the test tube place the stopper and shake very well.
4) Add Sulfite-A Indicator (Titration Solution) drop by drop. Color change is controlled by waiting after every drop.
5) When you see the blue color titration ends. Multiply total drops by 0,5 obtain sulfite concentration as ppm.