ERYAK CFIs is a pour point depressor and cold flow properties improver of marine distillate fuel. It is also suitable for dissolving of Diesel Oil Paraffin contaminants in a same/specified dosage.
A typical distillate fuel contains up to 30 per cent paraffins. These paraffins are the least soluble constituents in a fuel, and can give rise to operability issues as a fuel’s temperature is lowered. These issues include the formation of wax crystals, which can block fuel lines and filters. Once the wax has formed it is difficult to dissolve back into the fuel. ERYAK CFIs reduces the wax formation and risk of wax accumulation and fallout.
APPLICATION, FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Improves the cold flow performance,
- Reduces pour point of fuel,
- Delays the onset of paraffin crystallization to improve cold flow properties,
- Adds safety in handling of the fuel by reducing the pour point of the fuel,
- Improves low-temperature handling properties,
- Suitable for dissolving of Diesel Oil Paraffin contaminants in a same/specified dosage,
- Keep the wax crystals in suspension preventing wax fallout and accumulation
DIRECTIONS FOR USE/ APPLICATION RATES AND DOSAGE RATES
The dosage for ERYAK CFIs is 1 liter to 2 thousand liters of fuel (1:2000 L). In case of poor response dosage can be increased to 1 liters to 1 thousand liter of fuel (1:1000 L)
Store at moderate temperatures. Packaging: 25-30 L. sealed cans. Storage Period: 3 years.