The aim to use SOOT REMOVER POWDER is to clean the soot layers at combustion chamber and exhaust systems. In normal conditions the ignition point of soot and ashes are around 600 Co. Since the heat in boilers and exhaust system is not so high, soot and ash particles grows significantly and forms soot layers over the heat exchangers. Soot layers prevents effective heat transfer and causes energy loses. This energy loss can be directly related to extra fuel consumption. SOOT REMOVER POWDER drops the ignition point of soot and ash to 250 Co. The soot and ash deposit thus ignited, leaving an easily removed ash.
APPLICATION, FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cleans soot and ash deposits.
- Prevents from soot fires
- By cleaning soot from steel surfaces, it prevents metal from corrosion and wear off
- By cleaning the soot over heat exchangers, heat transfer is made more effectively and fuel oil consumption minimizes.
- It reduces the ignition point of soot and carbon deposits, so soot and carbon deposits easily burn and leaves ash behind, which can be removed easily.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE/ APPLICATION RATES AND DOSAGE RATES
Boilers: SOOT REMOVER POWDER must be spread through the flame path towards the back of the combustion chamber, so apply SOOT REMOVER POWDER from a suitable port point, preferably with a blower. After blowing SOOT REMOVER POWDER to combustion chamber, immediately put the idle burner on with minimum air. Allow approximately 10 – 15 minutes for the fumes to be given off. The increase in air is the controlling factor to successfully ignite the soot.
Diesel Engines: Inject SOOT REMOVER POWDER directly in to the exhaust system.
Ideal Dosages are, For the first usage: 0.5 Kg. for every boiler 2 times a day for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks the dosage must be calibrated to 0.5 Kg for every boiler, once a day.
Boilers under 250 psi: First dosage 1 Kg in two times / day, for one week Then it must be calibrated to 1 – 1.5 Kg for every day.
Boilers over 250 psi: *Evaporating percentage under 6800 Kg/h: First dosage 1 Kg in two times / day, for one week. Then it must be calibrated to 2 – 2.5 Kg for every day.
* Evaporating percentage between 6800 – 11300 Kg/h: First dosage, 2 Kg two times / day, for one week. Then it must be calibrated to 3 – 3.5 Kg for every day
Store at moderate temperatures. Packaging: 25 kg sealed pails. Storage Period: 3 years.